YOUR PRIVACY AND THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US
(“Passiflora”, “we”,”us”, “our”).
OUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY WILL CHANGE OVER TIME
SUMMARY OF OUR PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
- What information Passiflora gathers from users of the Site.
- How Passiflora uses the personal information that you share with us and that we learn about you because of our relationship.
- How Passiflora uses non-personal information.
- What personal information, if any, Passiflora may share about you with others and the conditions that protect your information if it must be shared.
- What kind of security measures Passiflora takes to protect your information from loss or disclosure.
- The circumstances under which you can access personal information you have shared with Passiflora and have that information corrected, restrict Passiflora’s use of that information, and even have it removed from our active servers.
- Other things you should know about privacy and Passiflora.
THE TYPE OF INFORMATION THE SITE COLLECTS ABOUT YOU
Passiflora collects information that you provide to us or that we learn about you from your use of the Site. For example, you may provide information to the Site when you register, sign in, search, add items to your shopping basket, participate in a survey or competition, request our e-mail newsletters, rate or review our products or services, or communicate with Passiflora’s Customer Services department online. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and personal shopping and product preferences. We also automatically receive and store certain types of non-personal information, such as demographic or statistical information, whenever you visit the Site.
HOW PASSIFLORA USES AND SHARES INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We try to provide you with the information you need to make informed, reasonable choices with respect to how the Site uses or shares your information. Passiflora uses and shares personal information from you in several ways:
We use information we have collected about you to:
- provide you with the very best health and beauty news;
- deliver our products and services to you;
- process your orders and transactions (as discussed further below);
- develop and improve your shopping experience;
- anticipate and respond to any queries you may have;
- administer any promotions or competitions and notify the winners;
- keep you informed by email or post about our products and services but only where you have requested this at the point you provide your information through the Site, (such as when you register your details or sign-up to receive our email updates); and
- operate our business.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties for any reason. We do not disclose your personal information to unaffiliated third parties who may want to offer you their own products and services unless you have requested or authorized us to do so.
We may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Passiflora where it is necessary for us to complete a transaction or do something you have asked us to do. Likewise, we may share your personal information with third parties or affiliates of Passiflora with whom we have contracted to perform services on our behalf. Companies that act on our behalf are required to keep the personal information we provide to them confidential and to use the personal information we share only to provide the services we ask them to perform.
We may disclose your personal information as permitted or required by law, such as in connection with a Court order or similar legal process, or if we believe such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber crime or to protect the Site or the rights, property or personal safety of any person. In the event that we undergo re-organisation or in connection with a merger, acquisition, or insolvency, your information may be transferred to that re-organised entity or third party as discussed further below.
Passiflora or its authorised service providers may observe activities, preferences and transactional data from your device (such as your IP address, browser type and operating system) relating to your use of the Site. We may use this collected or logged information in order to provide better service, to facilitate our customers’ use of the Site, to track usage of the Site, to address security hazards, and for other administrative or operational purposes.
Passiflora, or its authorised service providers, may use this information to track aggregate traffic patterns throughout the Site. We may use aggregated, statistical information to describe our customer audience, products, and services, and to develop partnerships with third parties to offer products and services in which we believe our customers will be interested.
OUR SECURITY PRACTICES
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DOES THE SITE USE THEM?
Cookies can also be used to limit the number of times you see a particular advertisement, as well as help us to measure the effectiveness of our advertising. We may also utilise these cookies to deliver adverts to you which are relevant to your interests.
Cookies may also be used to enable remarketing, display advertising, or both of these.
Remarketing works by targeting previous site visitors when they undertake one of the following actions:
- Visiting Google search again — retargeted using search ads
- Browsing the Google Display Network — retargeted using display ads
- In both of these cases, the anonymised cookie can be used to anonymously identify users who did or did not complete an action on site, such as purchasing, and retargets them with the intention of causing a repeat visit to the Mineral Air website.
- You can opt out of this type of cookie at any time by adjusting your Google Ad Settings: www.google.co.uk/settings/ads
LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES
mineralair.co.uk IS NOT FOR USE BY CHILDREN
Children are not eligible to use the Site. We ask that children (under the age of 18) only use the Site in conjunction with parents or guardians. Children under 13 should not use this Site. If a child under 13 submits information through any part of the Site, and Passiflora becomes aware that the person submitting the information is under 13, we will attempt to delete this information as soon as possible.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD I KNOW ABOUT MY PRIVACY?
You should be careful to maintain the secrecy of your passwords and/or account information and be responsible about protecting your personal information and identity whenever you are online.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
- Sending us an e-mail or contacting our Customer Services department at email@example.com ; or
- Calling our Customer Services department Mon-Fri 9:00AM-5:00PM on: 020 34557623
- Writing to us at:
London NW11 8RQ